Document Examination Resources
Forensic Document Examiners, Inc serves an international clientele. However, if you prefer a document examiner in your area of the country, the following forensic document examiners are recommended:
- California: Sheila Lowe, MS - website
- Colorado and Utah: Kathy Carlson,CFDE - website
- Dallas, Texas: Susan E. Abbey CDE - website
- Florida: Richard Orsini, CDE - website
- Hawaii: Reed Hayes, CFDE - website
- Kansas: Debra Dunlap CFDE - website
- Michigan: Ruth Holmes, CDE - website
- Southern Virginia: David Liebman, CDE - email
- Virginia: Anne Smith - website
Websites of Interest to Document Examiners
- Certification through the International Association of Document Examiners (IADE)
- Crime Museum in Washington, DC.
- Rosalie Hamilton, Expert Communications, Inc., teaches marketing to expert witnesses.
- Lemon Dog Project designs websites and offers custom website hosting, domains and SSL.
- Tam Kaiden is a graphic artist - email
- Frank W. Abagnale is one of the world's most respected authorities on protecting businesses from forgery, fraud, and embezzlement.
- Donald Neal Thurber originated the D"Nealian Alphabet. This alphabet enables children to go from print to cursive writing with the addition of simple strokes.
- Forensic Psychology as a career.